|Party Cat Willow after a long night.|
A confession: I have about 12 posts partially written, but K is off of school and camp this month and I am job searching and well, avoiding reality by planning a cocktail party. Which is exactly the sort of thing I tend to be slightly ocd about. So, I'd love some thoughts on things like :
• Your favorite cocktail party recipes, make-ahead if possible.
• Little plates or just fingers and napkins?
• Is a cocktail party dinner (for me, usually) or not?
• How many kinds of pickles are too many?
• Many bottles of one kind of wine or a mixed case or so?
• Cheese: Crackers or bread?
• Is there ever too much pate?
• Am I the only one who truly loves deviled eggs?
• Pimento cheese: Is celery really the best option?
Your questions and comments very welcome!
|K's favorite parties involve cookie decorating|